Hello, my name is Jena. I have been in the pet care industry since 2008. My experiences have been working in grooming, pet sitting, dog boarding, and dog daycare. Also, I have volunteered at the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, where I took care of the orphaned, ill, and injured wild animals. I attended Rio Grooming School, where I was trained and graduated as a certified professional dog groomer. I enjoy learning new techniques and expanding my education by attending grooming classes and expos. I have certifications in Pet First Aid, and CPR, along with Human First Aid, CPR, and AED. In my spare time, I enjoy making art and spending time with my animals. Currently, I own a dog, two cats, a rabbit, bird, and fish. My passion for helping and taking care of animals continues to grow. This passion led me to open up Pawfection Mobile Grooming located in Lakeville, Minnesota.
• To make your pet comfortable
• To follow all safety procedures and make it a safe environment
• To provide services that are convenient
• To make the client happy
• To make a positive difference in the health of your dog’s coat
• To respect your pet’s boundaries and work at your dog’s pace and comfort
• To show love and care for your pet
• To make sure both the dog and owner feel comfortable and happy with the dog's groom
• To teach the importance of taking proper care of your pet’s coat
• To use only all natural, healthy, and high quality products(such as, shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, ear cleaner, etc.) that will benefit your dog and make it feel good.